Only Search ISL Related Contents

  Our Products

SUGAR
MOLASSES
BAGASSE
POWER

Company History


Indian Sucrose Limited (ISL) was incorporated on 12th December, 1990 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company. It was originally promoted jointly by Punjab Agro Industries Corporation (PAIC) and Mukerian Papers Ltd. Subsequently Mukerian Papers Ltd. its nominee Companies including Malwa Cotton Spinning Mills Ltd. and Punjab Woolcombers Ltd. took over the Control of the Company.

In the year 1990, the Company had set up a plant for the manufacture of white crystal sugar with an installed capacity of 2500 TCD, expandable upto 3500 TCD at Punjab.

At present, the plant has an installed capacity of 5000 TCD. The plant had also certain additional facilities like co-generation of power to the extent of 22 M.W.